Made To Last!
Cart Corrals take a lot of abuse. Make sure that you have one that will last. Cart Corral is the perfect product to suit your needs. Our Cart Corral is built from schedule 40 and schedule 80 steel posts sleeved in durable plastic and corrosive resistant aluminum alloy fittings.
Cart Corral is delivered in assembled sections which makes it easy to install and does not require specialized labor or field welding on site.
- We offer adjustable fittings for slopes and unique environments
- Available in a variety of colors, styles, and designs
- Can be removed and reused to accommodate parking lot clean-up and snow removal
Quick & Easy Install
- Installs within minutes
- Significantly reduces installation costs
- High visibility increases safety and security
- Weather resistant HDPE plastic over steel will not fade, chip, peel, or rust
- Five year warranty against fading
Pipe and Plastic System: 1 1/4;; schedule 40 and schedule steel pipe sleeved in durable HDPE plastic
Aluminum System: 1 1/2″ schedule 40 anodized aluminum
Fittings: external or internal magnesium alloy
Back to Back (available in single and double bay)
Pipe and Plastic System: yellow, blue, red, white, silver and black
Aluminum System: clear coat anodized, powder coat options are available