The Biggest Jersey
Our largest Jersey Safety Shape, this barricade is ideal for surrounding construction sites, controlling access to buildings, and controlling crowds. It is lighter and more easily deployed than concrete road barriers, requiring only two people to set up. Not NCHRP-350 certified; not suitable for use as a barrier or LCB for federally-funded road construction.
- Accommodates SLA solar lights.
- Can be positioned individually or used in conjunction with U-connector placed under barricade to form a continuous wall.
- Lights and reflective panels may be installed on the king tut style barricade.
- At airports or other potential vehicular-attack targets, large, heavy barricades are easy to install and become formidable deterrents.
- U-connector, shown from underneath barricade, assures that the barricades will remain locked together.