InstAlert variable message signs are the fastest, easiest way to tell the public exactly what it needs to know. Lightweight and sturdy, the portable InstAlert 24 variable message sign goes wherever you need it and is the only VMS that folds in half to fit in your vehicle trunk!
InstAlert variable message signs are web-enabled and TraffiCloud-ready. Program your InstAlert from any Internet-connected device using the TraffiCloud web-based Remote Management Service. No more driving to each message sign to change messages. Easily change and sync messages in real-time, confirm each sign’s location and get alerts for tampering and low batteries.
- Message Versatility: Full-matrix sign makes it easy to display multiple screens of text, graphics chevrons, and custom images.
- Simple, Universal Mounting: Mount InstAlert 24 variable message signs almost anywhere.
- Durable Construction: Extremely rugged and durable.
- Multiple Power Options: The unit accommodates almost any power source.
- Flexible Scheduling: Schedule up to 50 different messages.
- Change Sign Messages Simultaneously: Update one or all of your sign messages in real-time with just a few clicks.
InstAlert Variable Message Signs Offer:
- Conditional sensor messaging, allows you to display different messages based on live inputs including road surface or air temperatures, timer values, vehicle weights, water levels, and available parking spaces
- InstAlert variable message signs can communicate with all your devices and sensors regardless of manufacturer
- Using ATS Time-to-Destination Technology you can share live travel times for custom routes updated continuously on your sign, without the need for fixed sensor infrastructure
- InstAlert 24 is available with optional NTCIP compatibility
Portable, Web-enabled Variable Message Signs
- Most portable MUTCD-compliant variable message sign available
- Portable use or simple permanent installation
- TraffiCloud-ready so you can manage your sign from anywhere
- Perfect for emergency management teams, work zones directing drivers to available parking